MY WORLD (March)

MY WORLD
My favourite series



My favourite series is stranger things. This series is from netflix. I love this series because is very entertaining and when I see it, i can't stop waching it. 
This series is about a girl that has powers and her new group of friends. A friend of the new friends of the girl disappeared and they go on a new adventure...
My favourites characters are Eleven and Mike. Eleven is the girl who has powers. She is very beautiful and brave, she make everything to save the people who she loves. Mike is very lovely and dared.
I recommend this series because when you see it, you fall in love with that series and you will not care to see it once or twice because you will never get tired of watching it

Comentarios

  1. Hi Noa, I don't have Netflix so I can't see this series but everybody says is really good! I wanted to ask you if you can label your My Worlds with the name of the month in brackets (March) so it's easear to find them...if you write (1) it looks as if it's the first you are writing...and the first was in term 1. Thanks!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

MY WORLD(1)

MY HERO