MY WORLD(3)

MY WORLD
MY FAVOURITE SINGER
Ver las imágenes de origen














Of all the concerts I went to, the one I liked the most was the Beret concert, a twenty-three-year-old singer.




This concert was in Sant Feliu de Guíxols and I went with my mother, a friend and her mother. We had to leave the house early to get there on time. We were in the car for so long and we were very nervous. When we arrived, we ate some sandwiches that we had made at home. By the time we got in where the concert was made. We had to wait a long time, or maybe it was a short time but for me and my friend this time was eternal because we were very excited. When he started singing we were very excited. The concert lasted an hour and a half and this hour and a half was amazing.



It was an experience that I liked very much and would repeat again, I hope that he will come soon to be able to live the same experience again.









Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

MY WORLD(1)

MY HERO