MY WORLD (April)

MY FAVOURITE BOOK



I don't like reading at all but when the book is about mysterious or horror is probably that this book is for me because I love these books.




My favourite book is one which I read in 1st of Eso. The book is "El príncipe de la niebla". I read this book three years ago and I don't remember perfectly what happens in it. I remember that it is about a family that moved into a town where in the house and in the town there is a mystery fact that had happened years ago. 
In some parts of the story things that you don’t expect happen and I like that. It is very entertaining and quick to finish it.




I recommend this book especially if you like mystery or horror books , because this book had all these adjectives, it is very entertaining and once you start reading it, you never want to stop.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

MY WORLD(1)

MY HERO