MY WORLD (May)

MAY MY WORLD
SERIES I'VE SEEN THIS QUARANTINE

This quarantine I've been watching many series and movies, but I prefer series than movies. I loved some of them and I recommend them a lot and others were not bad. I seen these series on Netflix. 


The first serie that I want to comment is "I never". This serie is entertaining and I like it but it's not one of my favourite. There are funny, sad and some strange moments. It is a short series and when you finish it, you want to see more. 

The second series that I recommend is "Élite". I saw this series a long time ago but I saw the third season during quarantine. This series is one of my favourite and I recommend it a lot. It's a famous series and there are a lot of moments of intrigue. I want to see this series again.

And the last series that I recommend is "Anne with and e". I love this series so much. Without a doubt this is also one of my favourite series. It is a bit long but it was short for me. In this series there are moments of sadness, joy, positivism… I recommend this series a lot, too.


I have seen a few more series but these are three of the ones I recommend the most. I liked these three series a lot because some made me think more positively, in another, I had moments of total intrigue and in others I had moments of joy.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

MY WORLD(1)

MY WORLD(2)